Reserva sem taxas extras
+ de 3,5 milhões de ingressos vendidos
Buscar por ingresso
Por que comprar conosco?
Informações do Teatro
1. ChicagoEm Ambassador Theatre, qui, 2 Abr 2020 - dom, 6 Dez 2020
a partir de $ 55,90
2. The ImbibleEm New World Stages / The Green Room, sáb, 28 Mar 2020 - sáb, 31 Out 2020
a partir de $ 67,00
3. The Imbible: Day DrinkingEm New World Stages / The Green Room, dom, 29 Mar 2020 - dom, 1 Nov 2020
a partir de $ 67,00
4. CompanyEm Jacobs Theatre, sáb, 28 Mar 2020 - dom, 5 Jul 2020
a partir de $ 132,90
5. Girl From The North CountryEm Belasco Theatre, sáb, 28 Mar 2020 - dom, 27 Set 2020
a partir de $ 81,40
6. The MinutesEm Cort Theatre, sáb, 28 Mar 2020 - dom, 14 Jun 2020
a partir de $ 60,80
7. American BuffaloEm Circle In The Square Theatre, sáb, 28 Mar 2020 - dom, 12 Jul 2020
a partir de $ 92,20
8. The Phantom of the OperaEm Majestic Theatre, seg, 13 Abr 2020 - sáb, 3 Out 2020
a partir de $ 77,30
9. Frozen the MusicalEm St. James Theatre, ter, 14 Abr 2020 - dom, 9 Ago 2020
a partir de $ 56,20
10. Disney's The Lion King - BroadwayEm Minskoff Theatre, ter, 14 Abr 2020 - dom, 9 Ago 2020
a partir de $ 145,30
To Kill a Mockingbird
Este produto foi recém adicionado - já é possível reserva-lo e as informações estarão disponíveis em português em breve!
Witness a story about racial injustice, old gender roles and unwritten laws through the eyes of a girl named Scout. The famous novel To Kill a Mockingbird has been transformed into a play, which now plays on Broadway in New York City. Follow Atticus Finch and Scout herself, as she learns about what is right and wrong in the world - both through her own way of learning and through her father's courage.
- Choose your own seats
- Enjoy the story by award-winning writer Harper Lee
- See Ed Harris as Atticus Finch from November 5th
O que posso esperar?
Scout lives in Maycomb with her older brother Jem and their widowed father Atticus, who is a lawyer. Jem and Scout befriend a boy named Dill, who visits his aunt in Maycomb every summer. One summer Atticus is chosen to defend Tom Robinson, a black man who has been accused of raping a young white woman, Mayella Ewell.
Atticus agrees to defend Tom despite being frowned upon by the other citizens of Maycomb. Other children taunt Jem and Scout for Atticus's actions, calling him various names, making it harder for Scout to understand her father's actions and why he wants to help someone who has commited a crime. The situation gets even harder, when violence, hatred and the rumors begins to spread through the city as the trial comes closer.
Scout, Jem and Dill are curious and eager to finding out what really happened, but Atticus does not want the three friends near the trial. How are they going to figure out the truth? Where is the difference between the truth and a lie? And how can this affect the difference between black and white, men and women and the rich and the poor?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be sent directly to your email, just print it out and bring it with you to the theatre or show the ticket on your mobile phone.
- The play is recommended for children of the age of 12 or older.
- Children under the age of 4 are not permitted in the theatre.
Please check calendar for available dates and times.